The skill of delivering effective presentations in a group setting using visual aids is critical for the success of health coaches/trainers trying to scale their businesses, and for elite coaches looking to conduct seminars and put together professional education courses.
During my Master’s studies, I was asked to review and report on the presentation strategies of a corporate health company, and report on how to conduct presentations that stick.
The presentation that I deliver here adapts that knowledge for use in our context. I cover
– Adult learning principles
– Cognitive processes underpinning learning and attention
– Presentation structure and delivery methods to maximise retention
– Practical examples
Included in this purchase
– Access to the recording of the live webinar delivered on 25/7 2020
– A written summary of the information covered, including further reading material
– A seminar review form for auditing your own presentations
The private video URL and password is located on page 1 of your written materials, downloadable immediately after checkout.